Animated Cake Pictures Peter Pan ... Which (animated) Movie Am I Thinking About?

Peter Pan ... Which (animated) movie am I thinking about? - animated cake pictures

It is more than an animated film Peter Pan, I saw this at primary level.

I know it's the Disney version of 1953, because the movie was watched on leave from YouTube, and what happens in the film in the elementary school were different.


Here are some things that I remember from the movie. I have not seen more than 12 years, I was wrong on some things.

- Wendy, Peter has a kind of button ... Tinkerbell told later lost a child, with an arrow Wendy fire .. That is all shot at him, (in version 1953, a pile of sticks and stones were thrown .)... In any case, Wendy is upset, but she survived thanks to the key. The chest was covered button with the arrow.

- I can be wrong about this, but my memory tells me the name of Captain Hook in the movie is Chester ... (In version 1953, his name is James.).

- When Peter is "disturbing" the pirates with their technique of disguising his voice, there is demand, Hook, and Peter replies, "C______ Aptain Hook "... and a moment later recognizes the captain," Wait a minute. I'm Captain Hook! "

- Captain Hook tries to poison by Wendy (anonymously), giving him a cake that has been manipulating the ... The cake reads: "For Wendy, Neverland." You take the cake cutting, and is on the verge of a bite, but appears to Tinkerbell and takes the cake. It shows that pie throwing poison in a plant that dies immediately.

Who knows what year the film was released?


.

2 comments:

Panama Joe said...

You're right! Output in 1986 by Australia!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0220698/

Well done!

poofehai... said...

Could it be thinking result of the 2002 return Neverland?

Post a Comment