Gold Party Shoes Should Everyone Where The Same Color Jewelry In The Wedding Party- Gold Or Silver??!?

Should everyone where the same color jewelry in the wedding party- gold or silver??!? - gold party shoes

So what if the bride and bridemaids jewelry has a different color? I think more for the pictures .... Nice I know most people have not noticed. My dress has money in it ... embordiery it would be your money, but it could be gold. I thought I had my bridemaids were .... Gold dress is pink and brown. And the shoes .... bridemaids is the gold that you think people will notice or a bad image in the images that different metals have a girlfriend, or am I crazy? LOL
I want my pictures to look good! We have to be different, or I should have the bridemaids with silver? Or should I'm looking for gold? The emboridery into my dress is very boring, one silver and ivory, looks like a cross between gold and silver.

4 comments:

TN girl said...

They wear the silver and the gold can wear bridesmaids. We have done in my sister's wedding and she looked good. You have to match her dress, and they must match. Gold looks great with brown.

Tina M said...

All my bridesmaids wore the same chain. Silver and pink rhinstone and wears a necklace. He looked very good picture.

Tina M said...

All my bridesmaids wore the same chain. Silver and pink rhinstone and wears a necklace. He looked very good picture.

Queen Nefertiti said...

No, you do not need your

Post a Comment