Darvocet More Drug_uses What Is The Difference In Darvocet And Vicodine In Drug Tests?

What is the difference in Darvocet and Vicodine in drug tests? - darvocet more drug_uses

I have devoted a serious car accident in late April and my doctor Vicodin for my pain. I have carpal tunnel in both hands, pain in lower back, in both legs and so on and so goes on. Anyway, I'm in recovery and have very good with the condition that I not so frequently take Vicodin and my best friend has a script for darvocet, so change with it a few times a B / C AFAIK the darvocet is softer than the Vicodin . I'm on probation and he gave me a drug test. What do you think will show the test. You know, I'm in the Vicodin, I know you are opiates. Do you think they show a difference? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment