Maryland Title Agent License Can A Title Agent Effectively Close A Loan If There Is No Legal Description On The Deed?

Can a title agent effectively close a loan if there is no legal description on the deed? - maryland title agent license

I own area, Maryland, forwarded to me. I concluded a construction loan and have been waiting for months because there is no legal title or platform inspector when you with my limitations and work plan for the site. I am a first time home buyers for the first time, and now wonder whether the company really respect what he is supposed that before the end of the loan. Title of the work could be completed as a regular, if no legal description in the title? I wonder how this book could not be deleted so I think that the information is needed. All education in this process would be greatly appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment