Long Range Radio What Is The Longest Range Two-Way Radio I Can Obtain Under $200?

What is the longest range Two-Way radio I can obtain under $200? - long range radio

Looking to buy a series of two-way radios for my small consulting business. I would like, if broad as possible because I know you will get far less from obstructions such as buildings and weather conditions. Both radios need to have a dock to establish connection. I saw GMRS radios up to 18 miles, but I want to see if I can get a longer range. You can also use a license from the FCC, if necessary.

I see this as an alternative to cell phones, because they only talk to someone else 95% of the time (my office). With this kind of radio that the need for a comprehensive plan to reduce call, since most of my clients are within the reach of even 5-10 miles. I do not have private / encrypted channels, but the FRS channels around here are too busy with other users.

0 comments:

Post a Comment