Pics Of Pinky Body Parts In Wrong Catogory But Wasn't One For This. A Very, Very, Odd Spider.Want To Know What Kind ..& How To Kill It.

In wrong catogory but wasn't one for this. A very, very, odd spider.Want to know what kind ..& how to kill it. - pics of pinky body parts

I went into the kitchen and put my phone on the counter next to the fridge and took a spoon in the cutlery basket that we have on the counter. to achieve a spoon on the struggle, I noticed a few drawbacks dark error not exceeding one year 3 or 4 pinky nail was very old, very run very fast on the side of the refrigerator. It is unusual for a spider to walk a little, as, indeed, almost running to the refrigerator. So I thought it was a small mistake, and bent down to get the ball on the counter. I leaned over my face came close to the fridge and I noticed that I was 8 feet! It was a spider! It was only the body shape of a Widow in the way the head is small and the butt is big and round, but the head, the spider was low and was the target BIG yes, but very flat, like the body of the tick is flat. Color is dark gray with just a long strip of gray across the back. I need to know what kind of spider PPL think it is appropriate and photos.

1 comments:

Controlf... said...

I do not know what kind of spider is nothing more than an attack by ants and kill spider killer.

Post a Comment